Version: 03.01.2012 (last modifications: 03. January 2012)
WIN-version recompiled with correct platf-file: 16. Oktober 2012
Because of new hardware (Intel Macs) and transfer from old f77 to f90, some difficulties may be encoutered.
If the executables are not working on your computer, follow the instrucions below.
For UNIX and Mac, download TheriakDominoMAC, for Windows download TheriakDominoWIN.
re-compiling the programs:
- download the gfortran compiler from
- Install the binaries for gfortran (just double-click the installer and follow the instrucions)
- in Makefile change the compiler in line three to gfortran
- Open a Terminal (Batch window), make "Programs" the working directory and type "make all".
for Mac OS X 10.7.x
- TheriakDominoMAC.zip : programs, source code, documentations and examples.
The programs were compiled on a MacBookPro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7.
For other hardware, the programs may have to be re-compiled.
- TheriakDominoWIN.zip : programs, source code, documentations and examples.
The programs were compiled with an Intel compiler in XP